Innovation in education
Helping EdTech, digital content and publishing businesses around the world to grow and realise their potential
Eduvation specialise in supporting EdTech, digital content and publishing sectors to offer strategic, financial and management advice to support growth in the UK and international school markets. This includes supporting EdTech businesses to identify and realise their market potential with effective growth strategies as well as working with larger organisations and corporate entities to create long term revenue with organic and inorganic growth through partnerships and acquisitions.
Through the provision of expert advice Eduvation has opened up multiple markets for businesses, delivering sales growth at Regional, Ministries of Education (MOE) and State level as well as supporting sales in the education sector with International Schools, Multi Academy Trusts (MATs) and Local Authorities .
- EdTech growth strategy development - Advising on funding, market entry, strategy, vision, business planning, management, sales and marketing. Supporting businesses in creating profitable and growing business in the education technology sector.
- International expertise, with years of experience selling into international school markets including the Middle East, China, SE Asia, Africa, LATAM, Australia and the USA, Eduvation have clear strategies and guidelines for enter new markets. This includes clear knowledge and support for international curricula, specialising in providing cross curricula support for internationally focussed businesses targeting International Baccalaureate (IB), UK and US school markets.
- Support for MATs to develop and grow business concepts, from ideation to reality
- Network - Global business development contacts and experience in opening up branch offices in Asia and the Middle East for large corporate entities as well as building complex sales, operational and education consultancy teams for market entry and development.
- Experience - 19 years in education technology specialising in the delivery of school systems including learning platforms, online content systems, library management, eBook and management information systems (MIS, SIS) for both the UK, US and International Pre-K-12 market.
- Bid management - Providing in depth support for completing, leading and winning large scale bids in the education sector and in leading operational deployment of hardware and software solutions.